The UK online centre Specialist Networks are made up of centres which work with some of the most excluded people in communities all across the country, as well as those who might find it most difficult to get the support they need to gain basic digital skills.
Members of our Specialist Networks receive several benefits, to help you engage with your target audience, including access to:
- Training and practice-sharing events, where you’ll hear from relevant experts and have the chance to meet others working with the same audience
- A 15% discount on all Tinder Foundation training and events
- Regular newsletter full of information and opportunities relevant to your specialism
- Hard copy marketing materials to help you engage with your target group
- Online forums, on which you can share advice and practice with fellow Specialist Network members
- Being a registered Specialist on the UK online centres Centre Search
- Opportunities to contribute to Learn My Way resources for your specialist audience
In return for these benefits, we ask that you sign a Specialist Network Agreement, to affirm your commitment to working with those who might otherwise get left behind.
Further Terms and Conditions of joining a Specialist Network can be found here.
Our specialist partners
Tinder Foundation also works with a number of organisations to strengthen our Specialist Networks. These partnerships provide expertise in specialist areas, provide our centres with signposts to the best resources, and even encourage their own members to join the UK online centres network. These are just some of our current partners.
If you don’t feel you can commit to being a Specialist Network member, you will still be an extremely valued and valuable member of the UK online centres network, receiving all the benefits of a UK online centres Centre Partner.