The Future Digital Inclusion Fund is a Tinder Foundation-managed programme, which has been funded by the Department for Education (DfE). The aim of the programme is to help 1 million people to improve their digital skills over a 5 year period starting in 2014, particularly unemployed and/or low-skilled, as well as people with disabilities and/or learning difficulties.
Year 3 of the programme runs from 1st April 2016 - 31st March 2017 with the possibility of funding being extended for each subsequent year. Please note that this funding is not guaranteed.
Please see the below information to help you with delivery of your programme.
- Delivering the Future Digital Inclusion Fund - Year 3 (PDF)
- Future Digital Inclusion Fund - Year 3 terms and conditions (PDF)
- Signing-in sheet example (PDF)
- Webinar: Future Digital Inclusion project year 3 - watch again and view slides
- Webinar: CaptureIT and performance - watch again
- Using the Unique Learner Number (ULN) tool
- Accessing Learner Management on Learn My Way 4